Freedom Halfway House
Our Freedom Halfway House provides a safe and structured environment for men to learn, develop, and practice new skills before their transition back into the community
The structure of the recovery home is designed to further stabilize clients in the early stages of recovery. Residents function as a family, sharing responsibilities and being accountable to each other, and to the program. Services are provided in a safe, healthy, supportive, recovery-enhancing environment, and residents must follow the rules and guidelines of the house.
Foundation’s to freedom currently operates two recovery residences planning to open in Volusia County, Florida in late 2021. One residence will be a 23-bed men’s facility in Deland, Florida and the other being a 10-bed women’s recovery home.
• Sober living for adult males in need of a supportive living environment with a goal to transition to independent living.
• Case management and on-site residential staff support.
• Peer recovery support services.
• Professional staff oversite.
• Alcohol and drug monitoring.