Halfway Houses In Florida -
Foundation to Freedom
We help individuals seeking to recover from the disease of addiction to maintain sustained recovery, grow personally and become productive members of society. Foundation to Freedom provides halfway houses in Florida for those who seek to recover from the disease of addiction. We offer a safe and supportive environment for sustained recovery.
Freedom From Active Addiction
Our goal is to help our members make positive changes to rejoin society as productive citizens. Everyone deserves a second chance, and we are ready to help our residents achieve their goals with our safe and supportive environments.
Our focus is to assist men and women who are recovering from drug abuse to live a different life and stay clean.
halfway house support
We offer our clients case management, counseling, Hepatitis C treatment through our community partners, and a safe, drug-free living environment.
Freedom Sober Living Home
We are a 3-phase program with different milestones in a 6 to 9-month stay before graduation.
Our Recovery Houses in Florida
Check out our halfway homes in Florida (DeLand, FL). Our halfway houses in Florida is where you can go after a long journey. It's not where we start, but it's where you end.
Halfway House for Women
We provide recovery homes for female addicts at our facility for women in DeLand, Florida. Women can work on sobriety and gain new skills to live sober lives in our secure and encouraging atmosphere.
Halfway House for Men
The layout of a halfway house for men is to help stabilize patients still struggling with addiction recovery. Residents work together as a family, delegating tasks and holding one another.
Women and Children’s
Our halfway houses for women and their children offer rehabilitation services specifically designed to meet the needs of women. We provide a safe and supportive environment where women can heal.
Benefits of our Halfway Houses in DeLand, Florida
Our goal is to instill life skills that will help recovering addicts while living in Foundations To Freedom sober homes in Florida, near Orlando and be of value when clients re-integrate into mainstream society. Freedom from active addiction!
Our vision is that anyone seeking a clean and sober life deserves recovery residences. A stepping-stone while transitioning into becoming a productive member of society, free from drug and alcohol addiction.
We’ve got lots of News
We’ve got plenty of news and stories, be the first to read all about it. These posts explore the benefits of a halfway home and a sober living facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
A halfway house is a place that provides transitional housing for people who are transitioning out of prison or rehabilitating from addiction or mental illness. Residents have access to assistance and treatment alternatives while living in a secure and supportive atmosphere at our sober living home in Florida.
Residents enjoy more Freedom than they would in a conventional treatment facility, yet they are still expected to abide by house rules and work towards independence. This encompasses the Freedom to come and go at will and the capacity to work or go to school. Halfway houses are a significant first step on the road to rehabilitation for many people.
The benefits of living in half homes are various. Living in a structured setting is among its most enormous benefits for members. This implies that residents are subject to established curfews, duties, and restrictions. By giving residents routine and accountability, this structure aids in their continued recovery.
A further benefit of living in halfway houses is that participants can access resources and support they would not otherwise have. For instance, several halfway houses have staff to assist tenants with everything they require. These staff personnel can connect residents with resources, assist them in finding employment, and offer them help and support.
Please feel free to contact us for more in-depth information on the cost of residing in a halfway house. Our knowledgeable team will happily assist you and provide you with all the necessary details.
At this time, Foundations to Freedom does not take anyone on the MAT program. An individual must be completely clean and sober of all substances upon admission. We also currently do not admit anyone who is a convicted sex offender or anyone with severe mental health and violent criminal background.
In order to be accepted into a Foundation's house, a person must meet the following mandatory requirements:
▪ For the Empowerment house, you must be a woman with a child or children.
▪ Each individual must express a desire to turn away from their addictive lifestyle and a willingness to remain clean and sober.
▪ Each individual must complete all intake forms, including the application and liability waivers.
▪ Each individual must maintain complete abstinence from all mind- & mood-altering substances. This includes illegal drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs (certain medical exceptions can be made), or any other substance used to alter the mind or mood of an individual.
▪ Each individual must commit to staying sober for at least twelve (12) months.
▪ Each individual must participate in all classes and counseling sessions available, as well as work and fundraising activities.
▪ Each individual must be willing to learn how to stay clean and sober through the twelve (12) Steps of Recovery programs of Alcoholics Anonymous ("AA") or Narcotics Anonymous ("NA").
▪ Each individual must either have a job, be actively seeking employment (this will be verified), be attending an outpatient program, or be participating in community service or volunteer work during the day.
▪ Each individual must pay a one-time admission fee, which is due at intake.
▪ Each individual must pay the House fee (see section § 3.02). Please note that during the admissions process, Foundations is required to call local law enforcement to determine if there are any active warrants on the client.