Sober Living in Daytona Beach
Have you or a loved one been struggling with addiction? Are you looking for a change of scenery to help facilitate sobriety? If so, our sober house near Daytona Beach may be the perfect solution. Here are just a few of the many benefits that our recovery home has to offer.
Halfway Houses in Daytona Beach:
A Second Chance at Life
Our sober homes near Daytona Beach provide a safe and supportive environment for recovering men, women, and children. We aim to help our clients make positive changes to re-enter society as productive, law-abiding citizens. Everyone deserves a second chance and is dedicated to helping our residents.
Recovery houses are an essential step in the journey of recovery residences. They provide a structure and support system for those in early recovery who are most vulnerable to relapse. Our sober living homes offer a clean and sober environment for our members to live, work, and play.
Clients are expected to follow house rules and regulations, which include abstaining from drugs and alcohol and maintaining regular employment or attendance at school. We know that early recovery can be difficult, so we offer support and guidance to our residents every step of the way. Our staff is available 24/7 to help residents with whatever they need, whether transportation to meetings or someone to talk to. We provide residents with the resources they need to succeed in recovery.
We also offer weekly House Meetings where residents can share their experiences, both successes and challenges, with their fellow residents. These meetings help build community and provide support for one another.
The Benefits of a Sober Living Environment
Our halfway houses may be the perfect solution if you are looking for recovery residences. Here are just a few of the many benefits that recovery residences offer. You can start a new chapter as a productive member!
Addiction is a severe issue that can harm the addict and people in their immediate vicinity in the long run. An addict may be able to get over their addiction with help and support.
Transitional housing programs
It is possible to overcome weaknesses. However, it can be complicated. Our 3-phase approach aids in our patients' sobriety and helps them lead happy lives.
Sober Living Homes
We offer the best community imaginable in terms of sober house facilities. We are available to you around the clock and have a competent and enthusiastic staff.
Come to our sober living environment near Daytona Beach, FL
If you or someone you know is seeking sobriety, we encourage you to contact us at Sober Living Daytona Beach, FL. We offer a safe, sober living environment for those in early recovery from dependence. We aim to help our clients make positive changes to re-enter society as productive, law-abiding citizens.
House for Women
Our women's sober living in Florida provides a safe and supportive environment for women in early recovery. The halfway house is a transitional living facility that helps women reintegrate into society.FIND MORE
House for Men
Our Sober Homes for Men is placed near Daytona Beach in De Land, Florida. We provide a structured environment where men can live, work, and recover from addiction and other challenges.FIND MORE
House for Women and Children’s
Our mission is to help its clients rebuild their lives and achieve wealth. We provide the sober living with child home so our members can heal from their addictions and lay the groundwork for a better future.FIND MORE
Are you looking for help? Reach out to us at Foundations To Freedom
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions to serve our occupants better. Feel free to contact us if you have a question that still needs to be answered here.
Please feel free to contact us for more in-depth information on the cost of residing in a halfway house. Our knowledgeable team will happily assist you and provide you with all the necessary details.
At this time, Foundations to Freedom does not take anyone on the MAT program. An individual must be completely clean and sober of all substances upon admission. We also currently do not admit anyone who is a convicted sex offender or anyone with severe mental health and violent criminal background.
In order to be accepted into a Foundation's house, a person must meet the following mandatory requirements:
▪ For the Empowerment house, you must be a woman with a child or children.
▪ Each individual must express a desire to turn away from their addictive lifestyle and a willingness to remain clean and sober.
▪ Each individual must complete all intake forms, including the application and liability waivers.
▪ Each individual must maintain complete abstinence from all mind- & mood-altering substances. This includes illegal drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs (certain medical exceptions can be made), or any other substance used to alter the mind or mood of an individual.
▪ Each individual must commit to staying sober for at least twelve (12) months.
▪ Each individual must participate in all classes and counseling sessions available, as well as work and fundraising activities.
▪ Each individual must be willing to learn how to stay clean and sober through the twelve (12) Steps of Recovery programs of Alcoholics Anonymous ("AA") or Narcotics Anonymous ("NA").
▪ Each individual must either have a job, be actively seeking employment (this will be verified), be attending an outpatient program, or be participating in community service or volunteer work during the day.
▪ Each individual must pay a one-time admission fee, which is due at intake.
▪ Each individual must pay the House fee (see section § 3.02). Please note that during the admissions process, Foundations is required to call local law enforcement to determine if there are any active warrants on the client.