Men's Halfway House
Foundation to Freedom provides sober living homes for men that allow them to live in a safe community while they work on maintaining sobriety. Foundation to Freedom also offers free halfway houses for men, and not only that is located in DeLand, near Orlando, Florida.
Our men's halfway house
For guys facing addiction and other difficulties, we offer halfway houses. Our staff is committed to assisting residents in overcoming obstacles and leading stable lives. Our sober living facility is designed to help residents stay on track with their rehabilitation.
Residents work together as a family, delegating tasks and holding one another and the program accountable. For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with us today. Our sober living homes provide a structured, safe, and sober living community for men and women struggling with substance abuse.
Residents are expected to abide by house rules, which include abstaining from drug and alcohol use, following a curfew, and participating in weekly house meetings. In addition, occupants are required to participate in regular outpatient treatment and attend weekly recovery meetings. Our sober living home provides residents with the structure and support they need to maintain sobriety and build a foundation for a sober future.
Treatment facilities like ours are essential to the continuum of care for individuals with substance abuse disorders. Our sober living houses provide a vital link between inpatient treatment and sober living, helping occupants transition back into society with the skills and support they need to stay sober for life.
The Many Benefits of Our
Halfway House for Men
People who want to live healthy lives without using drugs or alcohol should consider sober living facilities. They give people a secure, safe environment to rebuild their way of life free from temptations that can complicate rehabilitation.
A Safe, Sober Environment
One of the most challenging things about overcoming addiction is being constantly exposed to triggers. Whether it's drug paraphernalia or simply being around people who still use, these triggers can make it very difficult to stay on the path to recovery. Our halfway house provides a safe environment for men to focus on healing without distractions.
Structure and Support
Addiction can create chaos in every area of your life. Our halfway house provides structure and support so that residents can begin to rebuild their lives healthily and sustainably. From following a daily schedule to meeting with a therapist once a week, our program helps men in early recovery establish healthy routines and develop a robust support system.
A Community of Peers
In addition to the support of our staff, residents also benefit from the camaraderie of their peers. Sharing experiences and relating to others who are going through similar challenges can be invaluable in early recovery. Our residents form close bonds with one another and provide a valuable support network as they navigate this difficult time.
How much does it cost to live in halfway houses?
The goal of Foundations To Freedom is to offer a secure, comfortable, and supportive environment where people can advance and gain maximum recovery stages.
At this time, Foundations to Freedom does not take anyone on the MAT program. An individual must be completely clean and sober of all substances upon admission. We also currently do not admit anyone who is a convicted sex offender or anyone with severe mental health and violent criminal background.
Please feel free to contact us for more in-depth information on the cost of residing in a halfway house. Our knowledgeable team will happily assist you and provide you with all the necessary details.
Are you looking for help? Come and check our halfway houses!
How do people qualify for our halfway houses?
In order to be accepted into a Foundation's house and start your recovery process, a person must meet the following mandatory requirements:
▪ For the Empowerment house, you must be a woman with a child or children.
▪ Each individual must express a desire to turn away from their addictive lifestyle and a willingness to remain clean and sober.
▪ Each individual must complete all intake forms, including the application and liability waivers.
▪ Each individual must maintain complete abstinence from all mind- & mood-altering substances. This includes illegal drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs (certain medical exceptions can be made), or any other substance used to alter the mind or mood of an individual.
▪ Each individual must commit to staying sober for at least twelve (12) months.
▪ Each individual must participate in all classes and counseling sessions available, as well as work and fundraising activities.
▪ Each individual must be willing to learn how to stay clean and sober through the twelve (12) Steps of Recovery programs of Alcoholics Anonymous ("AA") or Narcotics Anonymous ("NA").
▪ Each individual must either have a job, be actively seeking employment (this will be verified), be attending an outpatient program, or be participating in community service or volunteer work during the day.
▪ Each individual must pay a one-time admission fee, which is due at intake.
▪ Each individual must pay the House fee (see section § 3.02). Please note that during the admissions process, Foundations is required to call local law enforcement to determine if there are any active warrants on the client.