Women's Halfway House
Our organization provides halfway houses for women who are struggling with addiction and mental health issues. These women have often been through a lot in their lives, and our goal is to help them get back on their feet and lead productive, fulfilling lives.
Halfway Houses for Women: A Place of Healing and Hope
Halfway houses are an essential step in the recovery journey and early recovery. They provide a safe and structured environment for individuals in recovery. Our sober living facility helps individuals transition back into society and maintain their sobriety. Foundation to Freedom provides halfway houses for women in Florida seeking recovery from addiction.
Our Women's Halfway House has had a positive impact on the lives of many women. The halfway house provides a safe and supportive environment for women to rebuild their lives. The safe place for women offers a variety of programs, including individual and group therapy, educational classes, and job training. Feel free to contact us!
Our Women's Halfway House offers a variety of services, including individual and group therapy, educational classes, and job training. These services are designed to help women recover from addiction and mental illness. Our staff at Foundations To Freedom is committed to helping the women in our care reach their full potential.
Our halfway house for women is important because it provides a safe space for women to heal from addiction and mental illness. The halfway house offers a variety of services that are designed to help women rebuild their lives. At Foundations To Freedom, our staff is dedicated to assisting the women in our care in realizing their greatest potential.
Why our Halfway House is the Best Option for Women in the Recovery Process
At Foundations To Freedom, we provide sober living homes for women in recovery. Our goal is to instill life skills that will help recover individuals while living in our sober homes in Florida and be of value when clients re-integrate into mainstream society. Here are just a few of the reasons why we believe our halfway house is the best option for women in recovery.
The well-being of our residents is always our top priority. We have a highly trained staff available 24/7 to provide support and assistance, whenever needed. In addition to our on-site staff, we also have a network of professionals—including therapists, counselors, and our case management team—that our residents can access as needed.
We want our women to have everything they need to succeed, which is why we offer a comprehensive range of services. In addition to housing and meals, we also offer life skills training, job readiness assistance, and substance abuse counseling. We even have a scholarship program to help women further their education.
Proven Track Record
We have been helping women in recovery for over 4 years, and we have a proven track record of success. Our graduates have gone on to lead successful lives, both personally and professionally. Many of them have even gone on to give back to their communities by volunteering or working with other organizations that serve individuals in recovery journey.
How much does it cost to live in halfway houses?
We are a non-profit organization that provides a safe and supportive living environment for recovering women. Our goal is to help our residents transition to a healthy and independent lifestyle.
At this time, Foundations to Freedom does not take anyone on the MAT program. An individual must be completely clean and sober of all substances upon admission. We also currently do not admit anyone who is a convicted sex offender or anyone with severe mental health and violent criminal background.
Pricing for Foundations is $60 weekly with a $40 admin fee upon admission for individual men and women, and $180 weekly for women and children with a $40 admin fee at the time of admission.
Are you looking for help? Come and check our halfway houses!
How do people qualify for our safe environment?
In order to be accepted into a Foundation's house, a person must meet the following mandatory requirements:
▪ For the Empowerment house, you must be a woman with a child or children.
▪ Each individual must express a desire to turn away from their addictive lifestyle and a willingness to remain clean and sober.
▪ Each individual must complete all intake forms, including the application and liability waivers.
▪ Each individual must maintain complete abstinence from all mind- & mood-altering substances. This includes illegal drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs (certain medical exceptions can be made), or any other substance used to alter the mind or mood of an individual.
▪ Each individual must commit to staying sober for at least twelve (12) months.
▪ Each individual must participate in all classes and counseling sessions available, as well as work and fundraising activities.
▪ Each individual must be willing to learn how to stay clean and sober through the twelve (12) Steps of Recovery programs of Alcoholics Anonymous ("AA") or Narcotics Anonymous ("NA").
▪ Each individual must either have a job, be actively seeking employment (this will be verified), be attending an outpatient program, or be participating in community service or volunteer work during the day.
▪ Each individual must pay a one-time admission fee, which is due at intake.
▪ Each individual must pay the House fee (see section § 3.02). Please note that during the admissions process, Foundations is required to call local law enforcement to determine if there are any active warrants on the client.